This role requires proven ability to understand new requirements and see them through from conception to deployment. Candidate should develop, test, debug, and implement software programs, plugins and custom web pages independently.
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice in standard plugins.
– Knowledge of existing built-in WordPress functions.
– Experience in Secure WordPress installing and managing user accounts.
– Ability to create custom modules, functions and short codes.
– Create plug-ins/widgets that match with WordPress standard.
– Integrate WordPress templates into CMS.
– The sound in the content update, modules development, and integration, viz. Plugins, modules, etc.
– Strong in plug-in conflict troubleshooting.
– Creation of clean, logical, well documented and reusable code.